Sylver Logan Sharp - Photos juin 2018

le graal

Moderators: Thierry, Electrofred, frenchic

frenchic

Sylver Logan Sharp - Photos juin 2018

Post by frenchic » 06 Aug 2019, 19:23

Un shooting très récent de Sylver Logan Sharp avec une nouvelle chevelure plus courte.
Nonobstant tout le respect que j'ai pour Norma Jean, Alfa et Luci, s'agissant du look Sylver reste pour moi la plus glamour de toutes les CHIC Ladies.
Et je ne rappelle même pas ses performances vocales qui en font la Diva CHIC.
Son âge n'a jamais été connu mais j''estime qu'elle doit avoir une cinquante absolument resplendissante.
Toujours aussi magnifique non :D ?

Le shooting complet sur : https://sojournals.pixieset.com/sylverlogansharp/

Courtesy of https://sojournals.pixieset.com
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (58.36 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (65.13 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (59.33 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
We want the best, we won't settle for less
- Good Times -

Wonder B

Re: Sylver Logan Sharp - Photos juin 2018

Post by Wonder B » 15 Aug 2019, 16:07

Magnifique...
Sinon je ne sais pas si çà a déjà été publié ici mais il y a une très bonne interview de Sylver.
Voici l'extrait où elle parle de son recrutement pour le retour de Chic en 91.

L'interview complète est ici : http://www.copastyle.com/sylver-logan-sharp-part-1.html
c'est en deux parties et le lien pour la deuxième partie est en bas de la page du lien ci dessus

"Copa: How did you get the opportunity to perform with "Chic?"

Sylver: Nile Rodgers and the late Bernard Edwards were putting "Chic" back together back in 1991, they were signed to Warner Brothers at the time. I'm sure you are familiar with the one and only Dyana Williams, on on-air personality in Philly. I would consider her to be one of my 'Auntie Angels.' At the time I was singing background for another of my 'Auntie Angels' Jean Carne, I sang background for her for about 6 years. Another of her friends a gentleman by the name of Nathan Heathman was Jean's Music Director. I used to sing with Nathan at the Ibex in Washington, DC at Missouri and Georgia Avenue Northwest back in the day! Actually I was too young to be in there but I was sitting near Nathan by the piano bench in the "Marvin Gaye Room." He would often invite his friends to sing and would have me to act as background vocals because I knew all of the songs. Several months passed, Dyana called me on the phone and stated that she had the perfect situation for me. She said, "I was just on the plane with Nile Rodgers and they are putting Chic back together and you would be perfect for them. Later she called me back and actually had Nile on the phone and he asked me how soon could I get to New York to meet him. Immediately I informed him that I was packed and ready to go! The next day I arrived in New York, a car was sent to pick me up at the airport. When I got to the audition location I was informed that they had been looking at many girls for over the course of a year. Finally my turn was up...all I knew is that the new position as lead singer for Chic was for me and I was going to get it!

While I was about to begin, I noticed Nile and Bernard looking through the window of the door to the recording studio smiling in my direction. Seconds later they came out and told me if I could sing half as good as I looked we would be in business! They started to sing a line to me and I would sing it back to them. Later they led me to a booth and gave me some headphones. I would sing back whatever it was they wanted to throw at me, they started to give each other high fives. By the end of the day they offered me the gig. Now about that same time I was nominated for a WAMA (Washington Area Music Awards) in Washington DC. My band was one of the bands who were performing in the show and I had to be there. You should have seen the look on both of their faces! So I took a shuttle back to DC, performed my and returned to New York about 2 days later. At this time the were auditioning more girls to find a second one to sing with me. So that's how I got into 'Chic."

frenchic

Post by frenchic » 15 Aug 2019, 16:24

J'aime beaucoup "Seconds later they came out and told me if I could sing half as good as I looked we would be in business!" :mrgreen:
We want the best, we won't settle for less
- Good Times -

Wonder B

Post by Wonder B » 15 Aug 2019, 16:27

Oui c'est la phrase qui tue hahahaha Je vois d'ici ce qui leur passait dans le crâne hahahaha